So, you may be motivated to choosing the best gym in St. Louis. Below you will find the names of best gyms:
- The Fitness Vault: Owned and run by Ronnie Gregorecz, the Fitness Vault is the best gym of St. Louis. Ronnie, the leading boxer who won several titles for bodybuilding, boxing, he provides training and consultancy in nutrition to the athletes. He is also certified and a licensed massage therapist. The gym is situated in the downtown of Chouteau Ave St. Louis and has an area of 9000 square feet. This is the gym which is open for all 7 days. Here you may get classes on cardio, personal training, circuit training. It boasts the best fitness equipment.
- Breakout Fitness: Also known as Solera Health Club and Spa, the gym offers an outstanding fitness experience. Here there are stability balls, free weights, cardiovascular machines, barbells, strength training machines. Some of the specialties are group classes, personal training, massages.
- No Shelter Crossfit: Situated at the downtime, this gym is owned by Tom Jones. Membership can be availed at affordable rates. Unlimited CrossFit classes are the chief specialty. Fitness trainers schedule to meet up with the members who are looking to shape up. The gym offers enjoyable experience and restores a complete fitness.
- The South Broadway Athletic Club- This multi-gym specializes in kickboxing and wrestling. It is the home to MMWA, the wrestling association. The gym is as old as 100 years.
- Rock Workout: this popular gym again offers personalized fitness training in an environment which is unique. For group fitness classes, personal training, Cancer exercises, one can enroll the name.
Apart from the names mentioned above, there are several other gyms.…